Hospitality Jobs in Lebanon, Oregon
Grow Your Career with Boulder Falls
True hospitality is driven by the attitude of the associates employed at a particular hotel. At Boulder Falls, our selection and hiring of associates depends largely on the personalities and attitudes of the individual candidates.
Our staff of dedicated professionals provides exceptional service to each of our guests. In fact, our slogan is "Far from expected..." and we take that very seriously. If you are all about service and enjoy being empowered to ensure a great guest experience, browse our list of available positions below and take the next step in your career!
Best Western PREMIER Boulder Falls Inn Jobs in Lebanon, Oregon
Listings for Current Openings
|Department ||Position ||Description |
|Food and Beverage ||Line Cook || |
Reports To: Executive Chef
Position Summary: Providing restaurant guests excellent food quality and consistency in an attractive manor with professional service. Responsibilities include managing the culinary functions to meet the food quality goals.
• One or more years' experience with a good working knowledge of the fundamentals of cooking and accepted standards of sanitation
• Basic knife skills
• Ability to work pantry and grill station
• Knowledge on cooking temperatures
• Must have Oregon Food Handler Permit
• OLCC permit and familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred
• Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks and difficult situations
• Knowledge of operating all kitchen equipment
• Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
• Ability to maintain a positive and collaborative work environment with all employees within all departments of the hotel and conference center
Apply in person or download an application by clicking below:
|Housekeeping ||Room Attendant || |
Position Summary: Represents the hotel in a positive, engaging and professional manner. Housekeeping is the heart of Boulder Falls and as a Room Attendant, your position is one of the most important positions in the entire hotel. The Room Attendant cleans and prepares guest rooms and public areas by meeting established standards of cleanliness and propriety to assure guest satisfaction .
- Basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products, and operation of
- standard cleaning equipment.
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head, bending, and stooping to
- perform cleaning tasks.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment .
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and associates.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to interact and assist hotel guests with superior
- service at all times.
- Ability to maintain a positive and collaborative work environment with all departments within
- the hotel and conference center.
Full and Part time available
Please apply in person at 505 Mullins Dr. Lebanon, Oregon 97355 or download an application below:
|Event Center ||Banquet Captain || |
Position Title: Banquet Captain
Reports To: Catering Chef
Position Summary: The Banquet Captain will work closely with the event center and hotel's food and beverage department, both front-of-house and back-of-house. This position supervises and services banquet functions for the event center and hotel.
* High school education plus two or more years of banquet experience
* OLCC permit and familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred
* Ability to understand and comply with proper food handling, serving techniques and federal, state and local serving guidelines
* Excellent customer service skills and ability to interact and assist hotel guests with superior service at all times
* Ability to maintain a positive and collaborative work environment with all employees within all departments of the hotel and conference center
Apply in person or download an application at the link below:
|Food and Beverage ||Breakfast Attendant || |
Reports To: Restaurant Floor Manager
Position Summary: This position is an integral part of the Boulder Falls operation. The Breakfast Attendant's main responsibility is to oversee our complimentary breakfast buffet for guests but the true essence of the job is to insure that each of our guests feels taken care of and that we have exceeded their expectations. The Breakfast Attendant has more guest interaction than any other position in the hotel and has a dramatic impact on the guest experience. Boulder Falls is ranked #15 in the entire United States for Service and our breakfast team is full of rock stars who helped make that happen! We are looking for the right person to help continue our tradition of excellence.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Welcomes and greets guests with a warm friendly smile. Guides guests to the breakfast buffet and assists them with the daily offering of the breakfast buffet.
- Busses tables and resets for next meal service.
- Communicates with kitchen staff to ensure guest satisfaction with the food and service.
- Communicates with staff in different departments of the hotel to handle guest issues promptly.
- Observes diners to ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service, and respond to any
- additional requests.
- Clears and resets table at the end of each course or upon completion of the meal.
- Follows food safety and handling procedures and compliance regulations as outlined by hotel
- standards and Federal, State, and Local laws.
- Adheres to all hotel safety and security policies and procedures as outlined by hotel standards
- and Federal, State and Local laws.
- Maintains superior standards of quality, service, and cleanliness in the restaurant and service
- area. Consistently maintains a neat, organized and clean workspace and uniform.
- Demonstrates a commitment to provide the best possible experience for guests, ensuring
- superior personalized service.
- May serve as cashier.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Please apply in person at 505 Mullins Dr. Lebanon, Oregon 97355 or download an application below